You’re looking to sell your business. We’re looking for small businesses to buy with
- Experienced Management – You understand the market your business competes in, and know how to efficiently run it.
- Solid market presence – Your business is known by consumers and is perceived as providing a valuable service or product.
- Good customer relationships – You’ve built up a loyal clientele that you can count on for ongoing business.
- Strong sales and distribution capabilities – You have strong existing sales channels and ways to get your product or service to market.
- Potential for expansion - Does your business have what it takes to move into new neighborhoods or cities and gain more customers?
- An EBITDA level of $250K - $4M – Your business’ earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization is between $250K - $4M.
Things to think about when you’re planning to sell your business
You’ve built your business from the ground up. What do you want your legacy to be? Do you want to retain equity in the business or do you want to sell it outright and retire?
Do you want to keep the name of your business or look to us to provide the marketing support to develop a new name brand?
Decide on who you want to manage your business. Do you want to promote from within or should Bayou Bridge Capital find the right experienced person to run it going forward?
Make sure that important relationships such as customer contracts and supplier arrangements are long lasting and will extend well beyond the sale.